It would also really help us if you could spread the word about our magazine and encourage others to follow us too.
Advertising with us
To advertise (that would be lovely!) or find out how you can support us, email email@example.com
Our advertising rates reflect the actual cost of printing the magazine only - we currently write, design and distribute The Court Circular on a voluntary basis.
Stocking copies of The Court Circular
If you're a business or community service who would like to stock our free magazines, please email
Featuring in The Court Circular
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any information about your small business, community project, restaurant or activity and we’ll let you know what might be possible.
We’re a bi-monthly magazine and generally work at least one issue in advance, so please send us information that will be relevant in around 2 months from the current date.
While the email address is checked occasionally throughout the week, Friday is the day that all enquiries will be responded to (Lucy's time away from her day job!) - so please bear with us.
● Stories about independent makers, small local businesses, community groups and projects from Hampton Court, East and West Molesey, Teddington, Hampton, Walton-on-Thames and Thames Ditton.
● Creative and cultural events, including online events
● Activities in and around The Court (low cost and free are more likely to receive editorial)
Thank you, but we’re not currently looking for the following...
● Corporate stories, or profile pieces on large businesses
● Features that don’t have a local connection
● Advertorials - we make a clear distinction between editorial and adverts
● Anything political or to do with planning (we’re obviously interested personally but it's not the remit of The Court Circular).